Who We Are?
Our Mission is to help our clients to attain a sustainable ecosystem by helping to create awareness, acceptance and implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) 2030 – a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030 – which was adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015.
What we offer :
Renewable energy (Solar, Wind, Biogas, Small Hydro, Geothermal etc.) has become more prominent nowadays due to availability, applicability, acceptability, and affordability of the technologies. The depletion of fossil fuels and the adverse effects we have caused on nature by burning such fuels urges us to focus our attention on the utilization of renewable sources. All major business giants are diversifying their investment into renewable energy for reducing the impact on the environment created by carbon and other environmental pollution caused by the fossil fuel-driven economy. Ecosun renewable energy in-house experts bring in a combined experience of over 10 MWs of project management experience in the utility-scale and distributed power plants. Our design and project management capabilities are extended to building net-zero energy communities through in-depth knowledge gained by our expert’s involvement in policy advocacy, standards development and project implementation in the photovoltaic sector. Our Building-integrated photovoltaic (BiPV) solutions expertise helps architects and developers integrate customized PV into their projects.
WHY ECOSUN ?
• Well Qualified Technical & NISE Execution team
• ISO 9001: 2015 Complied for Quality standards
• Only Grade A & Tier-I solar components used
• Strict selection criteria for Suppliers
• Customer References & Testimonials available on request
• Reports on Simulation Software of PVSyst and Google Sketch available
• Committed long term partner with the option of AMC Post Warranty
• Complete technical support for Net Metering process which involves liaisoning with the Electricity Board
• Financial support through banks